March Favourites


Hello all! 



It's been a long time since I posted on here, BUT I AM BACK NOW! 

Over the past month I have been shopping like crazy! So I thought that I want to share my March favourites with you dear readers! 




OK so let's start with the clothing. 

Firstly my absolute favourites - the vintage wash ripped jeans. They are £40 from TOPMAN and you can match them with New Balance trainers (or similar) they look absolutely amazing and are my chillin' jeans. 


My next item is a smart grey bomber jacket, again from TOPMAN, £60. It's  a perfect substitute for casual blazer, it would be my choice when going out for drinks, not too smart, but still gives a classy hint and its more comfortable and relaxed. 

The last one from the clothing is  a Hollister shirt made of very light cotton fabric - absolute must have! Some good news - the shirt is currently on sale and you can get it only for £20. What I love about this item is that I can wear it with my ripped jeans as well as with my smarter jeans or even trackies and its still looks great. 

What you need to have is the new Valentino cologne. The one that I have is Edition Noire and is absolute the best small that you can put on you!
Lastly I will be talking about these precious little grey suede boots. You can get them, as well, from TOPMAN for £70. Match them with roller up dark blue/black jeans or you can wear them with grey formal trousers.     

Moving on, except cloths and shoes I decided to let you in on my essential accessories, home products and drink.
As you can see my favourite drink for the month has been the Malibu! Absolutely adore this little juice from heaven <3. You sip it straight on rocks or mix with literary everything.
My room favourites are two candles Pineapple/Ginger and Amazon Lily both from the Primark range. They smell absolutely great so I definitely recommend them for relaxing or other activities ;) 

And last but not least the perfect combo: my Daniel Wellington - Silver Classic Sheffield, £179 and black Pandora leather bracelet, £45. Its very simple and classy nothing better than black leather and silver, in my opinion. :)

And this takes me to the end of my March favourites. Hope you found them interesting :).

0 comments: